The backbone of any successful event is the efforts of
volunteers who create a safe, fun, and fair competition. Without you, this event will not be
TRI AROOSTOOK will utilize a minimum of seventy-five volunteers
for positions such as:
- Registration- check in of athletes and volunteers.
- Body Marking- write athlete numbers on athletes.
- Transition Area- guide athletes in and out of the transition
- Swim Lap Counters- count swimmer laps in the pool area.
- Bike Course- ensuring athlete safety and direct along the
- Run Aid Stations- hand out fluids on the run course.
- Finish Area- assist timing, as well as, hand out water and
- Set Up- assist in all of the creation for TRI
- Clean Up/Breakdown- assist in the removal of all items for
All volunteers will receive a TRI AROOSTOOK volunteer
t-shirt with free access to food and water.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important considerations for volunteering should include:
- You may be outside for several hours, so be sure to bring
sunscreen, water, snacks and a hat or appropriate clothing for the
weather. The race will be held rain or
shine. If it is raining, we still need
volunteers to come help!
- Remember to wear your volunteer T-shirt.
- Most importantly: Smile and have fun! Your enthusiasm is contagious!